Saturday 11 April 2009

stuck in the middle of french middle Jesus

dear D and J

i guess you both haver yours own personals Jesus,
mine is extracted from a greaaaat so french comedy... hope you enjoy this hexagonal juice
elfgirl





Dear Elsa,

So that's what Blair's doing now. This is comedy, you say?


Dear Danielsa,

I see Blair, but I have to say it reminded me of this bizarre sketch from Big Train, back in 199-whatever. At the time, I didn't realise they were implying it was Chairman Mao. Includes a guitar solo from a pre-fame Simon Pegg...



My Jesus is the Vaseline's version of a song made famous by some other fellow and his band. Have you heard how Courtney Love is suing some management or accountants or something for Nirvana's missing millions? Quotes in the news say she "noticed the money was gone when there wasn't any left." Usually the case, I would say...

No comments: