Friday 17 April 2009

don t give a fuck about covering

hey dear Danny!! dear James!

Danny sorry for cutting inside your taste to blooood - with a cover of a song you hate, well, i want to introduce you to one of my favorite singers - she s Jennifer Charles, actually singer of a band i love, Elysian Fields... She s here with our dear so dearest Mike Patton. it s simple, sexy, like eating garlic with a shot of vodka, a real passion i have...



Dear Elsa,


Love this too. Mike Patton's been up to so much good stuff since I dismissed him 15 years ago as an arrogant, coprophagic fool. I mean that about the coprophagia, he once ate his own stool on stage. Dirty man. I sometimes wish I was a girl so I could enjoy music with drum beats like this. But if I was a girl, I wouldn't like Metallica, and that would be no good.

No comments: