Saturday 11 April 2009

choclate french jesus cake and the son of...

Tres cher Danny, Tres cher James

Exceptionnellement aujour d hui en francais, merci guys to let me open the forgotten window of the langague i lost my virginity with, as a matter of fact since i have sex in spanish i lost so many Voltaire s words... i m not kidding...
Desolee d avoir deserte vos cyberterres ces derniers jours, je me suis isolee - what a luxury- en ecoutant Baxter Dury, yes, le fils de...
EN guise de Joyeuses Paques and Happy Easter je lisais aussi Tom Waits, en m en vais de ce pas cuisiner un fondant au chocolat
Well, ce video n est pas un video, un pauvre image fixe, mais une grande chanson,


Chere Elsa,

That´s a great song, thanks for that. I think that´s the first case of the son of someone famous being better than the someone, unless James cares to prove me wrong. By tying this post in with Easter, are you suggesting that Baxter is the son of God? If so, where does that leave Jeff Lynne?

James, it´s true about the Voltaire stuff. I´ve been having sex in Spanish for ten years and I can´t remember a word of Candide. I´m off to cultivate my garden.

No comments: