Thursday 16 April 2009

Cloudy, etc.

Dear Jamelsa,

I just wasted my convalescence editing the blog so that we now have a long ungainly list of recording artistes to our right, with ACDC in an unfortunately prominent position. This brought to my attention that we've only mentioned Simon and Garfunkel once in six months, so I'm righting that right now with some hipster grooving from the sixteeees.





I'm most impressed with the Kraft Hall Concert find, although it has to be said that the boys take the name of the venue too literally and go a bit cheesy. Overs has got to be one of my all time favourite songs of all time, even though to this day I have yet to find anyone with such an intake of saccharine that could be described as a habit. Here it is again in fine technocolor with added tache.



Want more tache? You got it.

No comments: