Monday 6 April 2009

pleased to meet you...




Dear hosts,
don t know Mister James,
but had the chance to share a few drinks with Mister Dany, apparently sooo good as a beerspanishteacher...
My first post will be short, a true honnor being the first musical vagina invited there! mmm... sorry for this poor little english i ll use to express how for me, without music life would be such a shitty mistake - so with Nietzsche - not less, and Arcade Fire, a sunday night with heroic feelings awaking under my golden skin... THAT sound came from Septentrion direct to tropical heart, and forever - well.. let s say that i m happy to share here... a girly will to power? cheers! elsa.

Dear James,

I have no idea what Elsa's talking about, but I knew it'd be fun to have her guest blog for a while. And Dear Elsa, sorry I pissed all over your moment of honour by posting football seconds after you. I had two pieces of vacio in the horno and my mind was alsewhere. Please no more football posts.

1 comment:

GARLIC SUPERSTAR said...

elsewhere is now elsawhere, my dear