Sunday 26 April 2009

Forks and Knives (La fête)



Dear James Dear Elsa,

Today is the birthday of our cousins, Katherine on your side and Amelia on my side. I only know this because Facebook told me so. Please don't go thinking I have a calendar in my kitchen with the birthdays of all the people I've ever met. If I did, I would've posted this yesterday when it was still actually their birthdays in the Eastern hemisphere. So I thought I'd find a video that craftily combined both our cousins' taste in music. Then I spent 2 hours trying to get some speakers set up on this compùter, failed miserably and said "Fuck it, I'll post this clever Beirut video and hope Katherine likes it". If Elsa has a cousin who had a birthday this weekend and likes this, that'll just be the cherry on the cake.

No comments: