Monday 2 February 2009

The White Album



Here's an idea for when you're over: let's record The White Album from start to finish and post it on youtubes and sit back and watch the plaudits roll in. We could do a death metal version of Obladi Oblada, my cheesy Yamaha Electone would play a prominent role throughout and you could bring your school bell for Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and my Monkey. Eric Clapton says he'd be up for a cameo.

There's a band who did the whole of the White Album as a gig. I can't find who it was, for some reason I think it was Sonic Youth.

Dear Daniel,

Alright, we'll do 2 songs a day and miss out revolution 9. Which means we'll have to do a few songs during the night as well. If only I could bring across the Lorenzo standard organ I have. That would sound perfect.

No comments: