Sunday 15 February 2009

Rosa Rosa



Dear James,

Having mentioned Elvis, I feel duty-bound to my fellow countrymen to post some videos of the Argentinian Elvis, Sandro, which granted is a bit of a girl's name for such a manly hunk. Here he is above, showing off his wildman moves. Here he is again singing Trigal, or Wheat Field. What a pair of trousers!

Wheat field, where my hands are dilated,
Where they are compressed and snatch away,
The colour of your wheat field,
Wheat field oh! Wheat field.


Eh? Like Elvis, Sandro also did the odd fillum, but with a notably lower budget than his North American counterpart. Here he is in the film "Muchacho", filmed during a day out at Tigre.

I just spent half an hour looking through all last year's mails for a video of Sandro that I sent you but I can't find it. I've missed nearly all Everton vs. Aston Villa. Everton scored and I barely noticed. Here's another amusing rendition of Rosa Rosa instead.

No comments: