Thursday 12 February 2009

Sleeping Giants



Dear James,

I just spent twenty minutes exploring The Duels' new website. I would have liked to have spent more time, but I ran out of things to look at. Still, I've downloaded five songs, so I've got something for later, as we say in erotic cinema. I notice you have a merchandise section too, which will explain Jon's reluctance to give me a t-shirt last August. If I'd known how much you were charging for badges, I wouldn't have given them away so willy-nilly either.

It's hard to find Duels videos on youtube because you type in "duels" in the search engine and it gives you all this dungeons and dragons stuff. Even typing in "duels bright lights" gives you some geek showing off his "third lightsaber". I found this video last year, I like how the sinister masks fit with the music. The person who posted the video says it's an old public service thing, but I know it's you and the boys dressed up really.

Is it true you appeared on Trinny and Suzanna Undress the Nation?

No comments: