Wednesday 3 June 2009

Happy Birthday!



Dear Daniel,

Happy Jesus year!

It's important to remember, I think, that the number 33 is officially "a Stormer", but it is also the atomic number of a deadly poison.

Enjoy your day!



or the recorded version, here.

Dear James,

Beatles AND maths! What a present. Slightly spoiled by Billy Corgan, but thanks all the same. The highlight of the day so far is that I had two big dumps. There was a also a cake at work and they sang "Happy birthday, dear pirate". I'm the pirate, seemingly. As indeed was Francis Drake. I like to think that the English think of me more as a national hero, renowned for playing boules when all hell breaks loose. I also received some tea, a DVD of a pantomime, a keyring, a waving Chinese money cat, a book about trains and some oversized slippers.

Speaking of maths, today is 03/06/09. This is the last time the date will increase in equal multiples until 02/04/08 in 99 years' time. Unless you discount 04/08/12 and 05/10/15, as I clearly have done.

No comments: