Thursday 18 December 2008

Sunday Morning


Dear James,

Not the one by The Velvet Underground, but the one by Bob Marley and the Wailers from before Bob got rastas. Doesn't he look very un-Boblike? I discovered this on pandora.com before they took it away from me, an event now 18 months old but from which I have never recovered, otherwise I wouldn't be writing blog posts about it. This post cleverly links to my other blog, which has stuff on pandora and Bob Marley, just so you can sit and flip back and forth between the two all day.

After hearing it on pandora, I told Garry I'd found a Bob Marley song that was really good, actually. He said there was no such thing. He left Buenos Aires before I could show him this. That too was 18 months ago. Oh, when will the grieving end?

Still, nice tune, eh?


Dear Daniel,

Lovely. I like Mr Brown. Not the drugs, the song.

No comments: